Thursday, July 30, 2009

observation o observation

semalam, baru abis sekali observation dgn lectku, en nazre n cikgurahman...
i feel so down, byk yg msh blum perfect, byk yg kene baiki lagi,
ak rs down bkn ape, ak rs ape yg ak buat sume da ok pd ak, n at that moment mybe ak terlau excited n my confident r at d maximum level, myb dat the reason why i felt so down...

tp ak ade sekali lg observation dgn en nazre, hope dis time, its gonna be oky..for dis time, he wants me to apply content for my lesson...myb i had to plan well my lesson, myb i should start plan now..so no more ppt, no more xls and no more doc..good bai MS..

at dat moment, i realise dat to be a good teacher, experience is the important to be a superb teacher, experience is the best teacher for teacher...me as a teacher in the making, had to absorb more experience, give me time to be a good teacher..one find day, i would be a good teacher for my student and of course at dat time CM is the small prob for me and not headache me anymore...

2 comments:

  1. sabar la ila... byk lg yg kita kena blajar.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sama la mcm aku.. Rasa dah buat yang terbaik. Takpe anggap ni sebagai permulaan..

    ReplyDelete